Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- Facts that disprove conspiracy theory about Harry Reid, Cliven Bundy and solar power
- Chef Kerry Simon to open downtown Las Vegas restaurant next month
- Plaid-shirted simulator pilot on CNN fired over dress
- Teens missing since 1971 found in wrecked Studebaker
- Man arrested after fatal stabbing outside a Las Vegas McDonald’s