Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- Nightlife at SLS Las Vegas: Life Nightclub, The Sayers Club and Foxtail
- South Point GM Ryan Growney: ‘Las Vegas Cowboy Central’ expands with Priefert Pavilion
- After OK’ing booze restictions on Fremont, Las Vegas turns attention to street performers
- Dirty South is ready to be the Life of the party at SLS Las Vegas
- WWE legend Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts in intensive care in Las Vegas