Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- Preview: Soft opening of Holly Madison’s 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque sizzles
- Police attach explosives to rental car to train dogs, car drives away
- Robin Leach, Eric Roberts trade partners on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’
- Police arrest man in string of residential burglaries
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 employees who didn’t pay taxes