Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- Worker killed in accident at Ocean Spray facility in Henderson
- Metro Police facing bigger crowds on streets downtown, on the Strip
- McCarran travelers named sixth hottest in US
- ‘X Burlesque’ star Shakeera Onstead: ‘Las Vegas is always opening something bigger and better’
- Tara Palsha’s teary departure; SLS finds fast friend in Monorail; ‘MDQ,’ ‘Jersey Boys’ represent on tavern scene