Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- Metro officers shoot, kill man who pointed gun at them
- Live blog: Gorman downs Reed 48-14 for fifth straight state championship
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Round 2 action moves past winners up rankings for possible gold buckles
- Blog: Rebels’ 2nd half not good enough in 63-58 loss at No. 2 Arizona
- One for the thumb: Gorman rides QB Cunningham to fifth straight title