Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey’s definition of happiness: ‘The absence of wants’
- Week 16 NFL picks and game of the week for Sun’s handicapping contest
- Rebels know what they’re up against in balanced, 14th-ranked Utah
- Vegas Play of the Day: Utah vs. Colorado State in Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl
- New video shows Rice and fiancee in aftermath of punch