Fill the Void (Lemale et ha'halal)
Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: An intimate, insightful, respectful and moving film which follows life among the ultra-Othodox Haredim Jewish community in Tel Aviv, Israel. The well-to-do family of Rabbi Aharon suffers a tragedy when his daughter Esther dies in childbirth. A younger daughter, Shira, 18, is pressured by her mother to marry her deceased sister’s husband.
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab
- Nico & Vinz at Foxtail Nightclub; Dirty South, Deep Dish, Pete Tong at Life Nightclub
- Miguel, with girlfriend Nazanin Mandi, performs at Hyde Bellagio