EXHIBITION: Munch 150
Length: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This year, all of Norway celebrates the 150th anniversary of the birth of Edvard Munch (1863 - 1944), one of the towering figures of modern art.This is already being hailed a “once-in-a-lifetime show”. Global interest is huge - not least as a result of one of his four paintings of The Scream having recently set a public art auction record of $120 million. Many know Munch as the man who painted The Scream, but his complete works are remarkable and secure his place as one of the greatest artists to have ever lived.
- MMA fighter ‘War Machine’ extradited from California, booked into Clark County jail
- Tove Lo toasts grand opening of The Sayers Club; Rebecca & Fiona at Foxtail
- Real rockers Arsenal fuel ‘Rock of Ages’ at the Venetian
- Club kingpin Mike Galam is out as Crazy Horse Too sits dark
- Centennial defense holds Palo Verde offense captive in shutout victory