EXHIBITION: Munch 150
Length: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This year, all of Norway celebrates the 150th anniversary of the birth of Edvard Munch (1863 - 1944), one of the towering figures of modern art.This is already being hailed a “once-in-a-lifetime show”. Global interest is huge - not least as a result of one of his four paintings of The Scream having recently set a public art auction record of $120 million. Many know Munch as the man who painted The Scream, but his complete works are remarkable and secure his place as one of the greatest artists to have ever lived.
- Celebrity preview: Liberace, Shania Twain, Chumlee, Pentatonix, Roseanne, Jay Leno
- Gorman uses second-half burst to beat Palo Verde, win historic title
- Las Vegas’ biggest fights: Mayweather-Pacquiao will join this exclusive group
- Blog: Gorman nets another state title with 74-54 victory over Palo Verde
- DJ Chumlee set for Palms spinfest; Elvis’ ceiling target practice at Hilton remembered