EXHIBITION: Munch 150
Length: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Synopsis: This year, all of Norway celebrates the 150th anniversary of the birth of Edvard Munch (1863 - 1944), one of the towering figures of modern art.This is already being hailed a “once-in-a-lifetime show”. Global interest is huge - not least as a result of one of his four paintings of The Scream having recently set a public art auction record of $120 million. Many know Munch as the man who painted The Scream, but his complete works are remarkable and secure his place as one of the greatest artists to have ever lived.
- Photos: Miss Nevada USA contestants are strong contenders for the 2014 national title
- Foreign student arrested in death of man at South Point
- Sen. Tom Coburn: Government subsidizing breast implants for prostitutes
- Banking company bringing call center to Henderson, filling some of the space Zappos left vacant
- Joe Downtown: Food court taking place of Luna Rossa at Neonopolis