EXHIBITION: Manet: Portraying Life
Length: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Synopsis: The eagerly awaited exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts, London, Manet: Portraying Life will be captured for cinema screens worldwide. This is the first ever major exhibition in the UK devoted to the portraiture of Édouard Manet, spanning his entire career. The exhibition will bring together great works from across Europe, Asia and the USA. Cinemagoers will see exclusive behind-the-scenes moments of the Royal Academy’s exhibition preparation — moments usually hidden from view — and experience a detailed, superbly crafted biography of Manet and 19th century Paris. Host Tim Marlow along with expert guests examines the work of one of the all-time great artists.
- Pardee Homes gives up land in long-stalled Coyote Springs project
- ‘Mamma Mia!’ closes in less than three months at Tropicana
- Atlantic City strives to rise even as its casinos fall
- Man sought in sex attack on woman is shown on video
- ‘Fantasy’ star Tracey Gittins: ‘This is the sexiest time of the year in Sin City’