EXHIBITION: Manet: Portraying Life
Length: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Synopsis: The eagerly awaited exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts, London, Manet: Portraying Life will be captured for cinema screens worldwide. This is the first ever major exhibition in the UK devoted to the portraiture of Édouard Manet, spanning his entire career. The exhibition will bring together great works from across Europe, Asia and the USA. Cinemagoers will see exclusive behind-the-scenes moments of the Royal Academy’s exhibition preparation — moments usually hidden from view — and experience a detailed, superbly crafted biography of Manet and 19th century Paris. Host Tim Marlow along with expert guests examines the work of one of the all-time great artists.
- Preview: 2013 American Country Awards on Fox has stars galore, plus, our ‘Jubilee!’ showgirls
- Overturned Jeep provided shelter for Nevadans stranded in frigid mountains
- Britney Spears is back in Las Vegas to begin stage rehearsals for ‘Piece of Me’
- Crazy! Circus Circus’ new roller coaster El Loco to open in January
- Will Wrangler National Finals Rodeo up and get all Miss America on us?