A Deeper Shade of Blue
Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: The event begins with a very special welcome from the red carpet premiere in Hawaii with music by Kaukahi featuring Jack Johnson, Paul McCartney & Youth, Foo Fighters, Coldplay and many others. Following the presentation of A Deeper Shade of Blue, Director Jack McCoy will be joined by world-renowned surfing legends as they discuss the evolution, the culture and the impact of surfing from its beginnings to today’s billion-dollar-a-year global industry. Panelists include surfing movie star Gidget and legendary surfing sensations Jamie O’Brian, The Marshall Brothers, Derek Hynd, Marty Paradisis, Terry Chung, Jordy Smith, and others. And shortly after the panel discussion, we have a special video premiere from Sir Paul McCartney and Jack McCoy.
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes