A Deeper Shade of Blue
Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: The event begins with a very special welcome from the red carpet premiere in Hawaii with music by Kaukahi featuring Jack Johnson, Paul McCartney & Youth, Foo Fighters, Coldplay and many others. Following the presentation of A Deeper Shade of Blue, Director Jack McCoy will be joined by world-renowned surfing legends as they discuss the evolution, the culture and the impact of surfing from its beginnings to today’s billion-dollar-a-year global industry. Panelists include surfing movie star Gidget and legendary surfing sensations Jamie O’Brian, The Marshall Brothers, Derek Hynd, Marty Paradisis, Terry Chung, Jordy Smith, and others. And shortly after the panel discussion, we have a special video premiere from Sir Paul McCartney and Jack McCoy.
- Chatting with Life Is Beautiful’s bookers as the fest adds six new acts
- ‘Mamma Mia!’ closes in less than three months at Tropicana
- Airlines ban flights to Israel after rocket strike
- Metro Police investigating robbery of Las Vegas bank
- Pardee Homes gives up land in long-stalled Coyote Springs project