A Deeper Shade of Blue
Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: The event begins with a very special welcome from the red carpet premiere in Hawaii with music by Kaukahi featuring Jack Johnson, Paul McCartney & Youth, Foo Fighters, Coldplay and many others. Following the presentation of A Deeper Shade of Blue, Director Jack McCoy will be joined by world-renowned surfing legends as they discuss the evolution, the culture and the impact of surfing from its beginnings to today’s billion-dollar-a-year global industry. Panelists include surfing movie star Gidget and legendary surfing sensations Jamie O’Brian, The Marshall Brothers, Derek Hynd, Marty Paradisis, Terry Chung, Jordy Smith, and others. And shortly after the panel discussion, we have a special video premiere from Sir Paul McCartney and Jack McCoy.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman vs. Robin Leach at downtown’s Slotzilla zip line?
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress
- Search for next UNLV president raises red flag for one regent