Length: 1 hour, 41 minutes
Synopsis: Simon, a fine art auctioneer, teams up with a criminal gang to steal a Goya painting worth millions of dollars, but after suffering a blow to the head during the heist he awakens to discover he has no memory of where he hid the painting. When physical threats and torture fail to produce answers, the gang’s leader Frank hires hypnotherapist Elizabeth Lamb to delve into the darkest recesses of Simon’s psyche. As Elizabeth begins to unravel Simon’s broken subconscious, the line between truth, suggestion, and deceit begin to blur.
- Nevada Assembly’s speaker-elect steps down amid racism controversy
- Obama heads back to D.C. after R&R in Henderson
- School portable fire causes $125,000 in damages
- Report: Amid racism scandal, Nevada Assembly speaker-elect steps down
- Iggy Azalea, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, among winners at American Music Awards