Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: The childhoods of Bernice and Detty were worlds apart, but they did have one thing in common: their father. Bernice’s birth was the result of an infidelity on his behalf, however, and so while Detty grew up with a wealthy family, Bernice and his mother were left to fend for themselves.Years later, Bernice has become a wealthy and successful businessman. But his abrasive personality and rudeness have led to the resignation of his 75th assistant. Detty, meanwhile, is in dire need of a job and applies for the newly vacated position as executive assistant to a man that, unbeknownst to her, is actually her half-brother. For Detty, this job means she can take care of her daughters; for Bernice, it’s a chance for payback.
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- Caesars subsidiary to file bankruptcy, restructure finances
- Las Vegas company could print your next car
- Photos: Sexy defeats ugly at Surrender’s holiday sweater contest
- Rebels’ first game on the Strip adds another local venue to their history