Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: The childhoods of Bernice and Detty were worlds apart, but they did have one thing in common: their father. Bernice’s birth was the result of an infidelity on his behalf, however, and so while Detty grew up with a wealthy family, Bernice and his mother were left to fend for themselves.Years later, Bernice has become a wealthy and successful businessman. But his abrasive personality and rudeness have led to the resignation of his 75th assistant. Detty, meanwhile, is in dire need of a job and applies for the newly vacated position as executive assistant to a man that, unbeknownst to her, is actually her half-brother. For Detty, this job means she can take care of her daughters; for Bernice, it’s a chance for payback.
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Wranglers done in Las Vegas as options, time run out
- Economist: 2014 was pivotal year for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas ties record for rainfall on today’s date