Length: 1 hour, 51 minutes
Synopsis: Spring, 1958: 21-year-old Rose Pamphyle lives with her grouchy widower father who runs the village store. Engaged to the son of the local mechanic, she seems destined for the quiet, drudgery-filled life of a housewife. But that’s not the life Rose longs for. When she travels to Lisieux in Normandy, where charismatic insurance agency boss Louis Echard is advertising for a secretary, the ensuing interview is a disaster. But Rose reveals a special gift - she can type at extraordinary speed. Unwittingly, the young woman awakens the dormant sports fan in Louis. If she wants the job she’ll have to compete in a speed typing competition. Whatever sacrifices Rose must make to reach the top, Louis declares himself her trainer. He’ll turn her into the fastest girl not only in the country, but in the world! But a love of sport doesn’t always mix well with love itself.
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- Holly Madison again delays opening of burlesque speakeasy, talks baby and reality TV show plans
- Ex-girlfriend, kicked-over motorcycle sparked fight that led to fatal stabbing, police say
- ‘Absinthe’ is sexier, raunchier than ever on third anniversary at Caesars
- Las Vegas has three fatal stabbings in 24 hours, but police say not to worry