Length: 1 hour, 51 minutes
Synopsis: Spring, 1958: 21-year-old Rose Pamphyle lives with her grouchy widower father who runs the village store. Engaged to the son of the local mechanic, she seems destined for the quiet, drudgery-filled life of a housewife. But that’s not the life Rose longs for. When she travels to Lisieux in Normandy, where charismatic insurance agency boss Louis Echard is advertising for a secretary, the ensuing interview is a disaster. But Rose reveals a special gift - she can type at extraordinary speed. Unwittingly, the young woman awakens the dormant sports fan in Louis. If she wants the job she’ll have to compete in a speed typing competition. Whatever sacrifices Rose must make to reach the top, Louis declares himself her trainer. He’ll turn her into the fastest girl not only in the country, but in the world! But a love of sport doesn’t always mix well with love itself.
- Police make arrests in robbery, shootings at Summerlin park
- Gorman quarterback makes remarkable play, has 3 TDs in win against Santa Margarita
- Jaymes Vaughan takes a turn for the dramatic; Lacey Schwimmer reunites with ‘DWTS’
- Bash of the Titans: Physical Palo Verde pushes past fellow power Las Vegas
- Police ID suspect in standoff who is linked to fatal shooting