Length: 1 hour, 58 minutes
Synopsis: Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl crossed the Pacific ocean in a balsa wood raft in 1947, together with five men, to prove that South Americans already back in pre-Columbian times could have crossed the sea and settle on Polynesian islands. After gathering financing for the trip with loans and donations, they set off on an epic 101 day-long journey across 8,000 kilometers, all while the world was watching. KON-TIKI tells about the origin of Heyerdahl’s idea and the events surrounding the group’s voyage.
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Rebels squander big lead as Burton leads Wolf Pack to season sweep
- Blog: Wolf Pack complete huge comeback for 76-72 victory against UNLV
- With his star firmly intact, Canelo Alvarez’s future prospects are infinite
- Rebels seeded fourth for league tourney, play Wyoming Thursday