Haute Cuisine (Les saveurs du Palais)
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Hortense Laborie, a renowned chef from Perigord, is astonished when the President of the Republic appoints her his personal cook, responsible for creating all his meals at the Elysée Palace. Despite jealous resentment from the other kitchen staff, Hortense quickly establishes herself, thanks to her indomitable spirit. The authenticity of her cooking soon seduces the President, but the corridors of power are littered with traps. Based on the extraordinary true story of President Francois Mitterand’s private cook.
- Joe Downtown: Businesses bringing unique items to downtown
- 58 companies pump $450 million into Southern Nevada’s economy
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Twin Wright Brothers champions’ friendly rivalry heats up as they swap places in Round 4
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro plans 60-foot-tall wedding cake
- Las Vegas deemed a top destination for tourists in 2014