Haute Cuisine (Les saveurs du Palais)
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Hortense Laborie, a renowned chef from Perigord, is astonished when the President of the Republic appoints her his personal cook, responsible for creating all his meals at the Elysée Palace. Despite jealous resentment from the other kitchen staff, Hortense quickly establishes herself, thanks to her indomitable spirit. The authenticity of her cooking soon seduces the President, but the corridors of power are littered with traps. Based on the extraordinary true story of President Francois Mitterand’s private cook.
- Calif. police sergeant accused of soliciting undercover LV cop
- Attorney disputes Metro officer’s story about confrontation at Vanguard Lounge
- MMA fighter War Machine won’t contest extradition to Nevada
- Coroner IDs motorcyclist killed in crash with truck
- Las Vegas-to-Monterrey flights launching in December