Thanks for Sharing
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: This film follows the lives of three friends who meet while attending 12-step meetings to help treat their addiction to sex. The patriarch of the group is Mike, a recovering addict whose twenty-something son has returned home after months away struggling with his own issues. Mike’s sponsee is Adam, who has been a success story of the program for six years due mainly to his on-going celibacy. That is until he starts a relationship with the woman of his dreams, Phoebe, and finds it difficult to control the urges he has supressed for so long. Together, Mike and Adam befriend an obnoxious young doctor whose uncontrollable addiction is ruining his medical career. Will his newfound friendship with group newcomer Dede be the only thing that will save him from himself?
- Nevada casinos win $11 billion in 2014, a slight drop from 2013
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Wranglers done in Las Vegas as options, time run out
- Economist: 2014 was pivotal year for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas ties record for rainfall on today’s date