Bless Me, Ultima
Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: During World War II, a mysterious medicine woman, Ultima, moves in with young Antonio Marez’ family. As she teaches Antonio about the spiritual world, Antonio begins to question the strict Catholic doctrine he has learned from his parents. A series of mysterious events forces Antonio to face difficult questions about good and evil, destiny and how to reconcile Ultima’s abilities with the Catholic church’s teachings.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king