Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Nurse defying Ebola quarantine once worked for Southern Nevada Health District
- Strip Scribbles: Battle over Britney Spears; NHL meeting confirmed; Gordon Ramsay’s millionth
- Boyd Q3 revenue up slightly; loss slashed by more than half
- Weekend best bets: Phish, Life in Death festival and Choreographers’ Showcase