Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Determined to get engaged before her youngest sister’s wedding, flight attendant Montana Moore finds herself with only 30 days to find Mr. Right. Using her airline connections to “accidentally” meet up with eligible ex-boyfriends and scour for potential candidates, she racks up more than 30,000 miles and countless comedic encounters, all the while searching for the perfect guy.
- Caesars reports 4th-quarter losses top $1.7 billion
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: Britney Spears, Lego, Miss USA Pageant and Gallery Nightclub
- Plug pulled on music events leading up to Life Cube burning
- Man found dead in Las Vegas motel room
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Resort Recon,’ Brooklyn Bowl, free beer, Yusho, Giada and Gonzaga