Gravity: An IMAX 3D Experience
Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Dr. Ryan Stone is a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky. But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes. The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone - tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness. The deafening silence tells them they have lost any link to Earth…and any chance for rescue. As fear turns to panic, every gulp of air eats away at what little oxygen is left. But the only way home may be to go further out into the terrifying expanse of space.
- Reid’s legacy will touch future generations of Nevadans
- Did Pacquiao have a better chance of beating Mayweather five years ago?
- Vegas picks and a preview of Sunday’s Elite 8 NCAA games
- Ownership changes, but strip club drama for Club Paradise remains
- Sun editorial: Congressmen’s willingness to cash in on Yucca Mountain endangers Nevadans