One More Try
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Grace is a single mother who is willing to sacrifice everything to save her ill son. All seems well in Grace’s life, especially with the comfort of her son Botchok and her boyfriend Tristan who is supporting her. But when Botchok’s rare blood condition becomes severe, Grace is left with no other option but to reconnect with Botchok’s biological father, Edward an accomplished man, married to a successful career woman Jacqueline. All Grace asks from Edward is to help her save their son, Botchok. Edward is initially hesitant but Jacqueline allows him because she’s unable to give her husband what he really wants, a child. The process of curing Botchok is starting to taint their happy relationships, for unwanted feelings in the past start to resurface. Eventually all other options fail except only for one - a biological sibling to Grace’s son, who must be naturally conceived.
- Move over, Zappos: There’s another online retailer in town
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- Battle lines: Why unions are preparing for an assault in the Nevada Legislature
- Review: ‘The Nutcracker’ by NBT offers adventure, invention and imagination
- City Council approves funding for Las Vegas soccer stadium