Length: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Synopsis: In 1976, college dropout Steve Jobs heralded a revolution within the confines of his parents’ garage. Jobs, along with friend and technical wizard Steve Wozniak, unleashed the homebrew Apple 1 personal computer kit onto an unsuspecting public, producing 200 units by hand and shipping each one themselves. Apple Inc. was born, and the world would never be the same. Today hundreds of millions of users around the world remain tethered to the remarkable products that Jobs championed - his impact on the world of technology was undoubtedly colossal, but his effect on our culture was simply immeasurable.
- Atlantic City is no Las Vegas, and it never was
- Even for Las Vegas veterans, navigating the rules of the valet can be tricky
- Westgate owner climbs high again; Agassi stays grounded in Reno
- Everything you want to know about death in Las Vegas
- Group of women trying to break into pot business ‘for the right reasons’