Length: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Synopsis: In 1976, college dropout Steve Jobs heralded a revolution within the confines of his parents’ garage. Jobs, along with friend and technical wizard Steve Wozniak, unleashed the homebrew Apple 1 personal computer kit onto an unsuspecting public, producing 200 units by hand and shipping each one themselves. Apple Inc. was born, and the world would never be the same. Today hundreds of millions of users around the world remain tethered to the remarkable products that Jobs championed - his impact on the world of technology was undoubtedly colossal, but his effect on our culture was simply immeasurable.
- Celebrity preview: XS’ 6th with Avicii, ‘Vanderpump Rules,’ Warren G, Widespread Panic, Andre Rochat
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Saturday’s Elite 8
- How a Las Vegas expansion hockey team’s roster would take shape
- ‘Nocturne’ litigation nearly put to bed; Barry Manilow’s ‘Last’ tour is not the end
- What now? Here’s how Reid will likely spend last months in Senate