Length: 2 hours, 2 minutes
Synopsis: In 1976, college dropout Steve Jobs heralded a revolution within the confines of his parents’ garage. Jobs, along with friend and technical wizard Steve Wozniak, unleashed the homebrew Apple 1 personal computer kit onto an unsuspecting public, producing 200 units by hand and shipping each one themselves. Apple Inc. was born, and the world would never be the same. Today hundreds of millions of users around the world remain tethered to the remarkable products that Jobs championed - his impact on the world of technology was undoubtedly colossal, but his effect on our culture was simply immeasurable.
- Celebrity preview: iHeartRadio, Mr. Olympia, 30 Seconds to Mars, Diana Ross, Chippendales
- Police make arrests in robbery, shootings at Summerlin park
- Tending to own domestic abuse woes, UFC cuts Silva, suspends Johnson
- Gorman quarterback makes remarkable play, has 3 TDs in win against Santa Margarita
- Jaymes Vaughan takes a turn for the dramatic; Lacey Schwimmer reunites with ‘DWTS’