Length: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Jon Martello is a strong, handsome, good old fashioned guy. His buddies call him Don Jon due to his ability to “pull” a different woman every weekend, but even the finest fling doesn’t compare to the bliss he finds alone in front of the computer watching pornography. Barbara Sugarman is a bright, beautiful, good old fashioned girl. Raised on romantic Hollywood movies, she’s determined to find her Prince Charming and ride off into the sunset. Wrestling with good old fashioned expectations of the opposite sex, Jon and Barbara struggle against a media culture full of false fantasies to try and find true intimacy.
- 1 dead in fiery crash at Summerlin Parkway, 215 Beltway
- Boulder City bypass gets OK after asbestos testing shows no threat
- Developer: Stadium not viable without city chipping in $3M a year
- Armed robber in a fedora targets Henderson casino
- How UNLV got one of the most powerful computers on the planet