Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Synopsis: We meet Celine and Jesse nine years after their last rendezvous. Almost two decades have passed since their first encounter on a train bound for Vienna, and we now find them in their early forties in Greece. Before the clock strikes midnight, we will again become part of their story.
- Number of Las Vegans without a bank account on the rise
- Celine Dion says she is ‘getting ready to come back to work’
- Marion ‘Suge’ Knight arrested in Las Vegas on L.A. robbery charge
- Judge refuses to put brakes on Uber ride-sharing service
- Startups need investors. Here’s a way they find them in Las Vegas