Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Synopsis: We meet Celine and Jesse nine years after their last rendezvous. Almost two decades have passed since their first encounter on a train bound for Vienna, and we now find them in their early forties in Greece. Before the clock strikes midnight, we will again become part of their story.
- Joe Downtown: Just opened, O Face doughnuts already packing them in
- Strip Scribbles: Floyd Mayweather Jr.; new club at Mandalay Bay; Mark O’Meara; ‘Ink Master’
- 30-year-old charged with trafficking underage girl
- ‘Area 52: The Actual Footage’ to film on location in Las Vegas
- Unable to buy playoff tickets, Las Vegan sues NFL, Seahawks