Length: 2 hours, 28 minutes
Synopsis: Wiz and Nirupama are a married couple living in America. Each has an agenda and seems to have achieved their wishes in three years of matrimony. Nirupama gets her Phd and Wiz runs his dance class in New Jersey unhindered by each other. All is fine till Dr. Nirupama aspires for more and wants to opt out of the arranged marriage.She cannot cite any specific reason to leave Wiz as there is nothing much to complain about him. Every male according to Nirupama must have a flaw. So she decides to find out something about him to feel better about her decision to part. She hires a detective to rake up something on him. Wires get cross connected and all hell breaks loose.
- Demolition of flawed tower at CityCenter delayed again
- Photos: Top NASCAR racecar drivers take to the Strip for their Victory Lap
- Las Vegas sees record-setting cold, braces for snow
- Celebrity preview: Beyonce, Andrea Bocelli, NASCAR, Wrangler NFR and Great Santa Run
- Notebook: What’s at stake for UNLV with the impending bowl news