Length: 2 hours, 28 minutes
Synopsis: Wiz and Nirupama are a married couple living in America. Each has an agenda and seems to have achieved their wishes in three years of matrimony. Nirupama gets her Phd and Wiz runs his dance class in New Jersey unhindered by each other. All is fine till Dr. Nirupama aspires for more and wants to opt out of the arranged marriage.She cannot cite any specific reason to leave Wiz as there is nothing much to complain about him. Every male according to Nirupama must have a flaw. So she decides to find out something about him to feel better about her decision to part. She hires a detective to rake up something on him. Wires get cross connected and all hell breaks loose.
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Facts that disprove conspiracy theory about Harry Reid, Cliven Bundy and solar power
- Developers moving forward on huge North Las Vegas community
- Man dead after screwdriver stabbing
- Chef Kerry Simon to open downtown Las Vegas restaurant in May