Length: 2 hours, 28 minutes
Synopsis: Wiz and Nirupama are a married couple living in America. Each has an agenda and seems to have achieved their wishes in three years of matrimony. Nirupama gets her Phd and Wiz runs his dance class in New Jersey unhindered by each other. All is fine till Dr. Nirupama aspires for more and wants to opt out of the arranged marriage.She cannot cite any specific reason to leave Wiz as there is nothing much to complain about him. Every male according to Nirupama must have a flaw. So she decides to find out something about him to feel better about her decision to part. She hires a detective to rake up something on him. Wires get cross connected and all hell breaks loose.
- White Castle makes Las Vegas debut; restaurants open at Lou Ruvo Center, Linq, Aria
- Man found in North Las Vegas drainage ditch identified as Henderson resident
- Miss Colombia wins Miss Universe; USA runner-up
- Moapa resident killed after being ejected from car in rollover accident
- One dead after car vs. bike accident