Length: 2 hours, 28 minutes
Synopsis: Wiz and Nirupama are a married couple living in America. Each has an agenda and seems to have achieved their wishes in three years of matrimony. Nirupama gets her Phd and Wiz runs his dance class in New Jersey unhindered by each other. All is fine till Dr. Nirupama aspires for more and wants to opt out of the arranged marriage.She cannot cite any specific reason to leave Wiz as there is nothing much to complain about him. Every male according to Nirupama must have a flaw. So she decides to find out something about him to feel better about her decision to part. She hires a detective to rake up something on him. Wires get cross connected and all hell breaks loose.
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- 1 dead in North Las Vegas officer-involved shooting
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season