The Sound of Music
Length: 2 hours, 54 minutes
Synopsis: A former nun leaves the convent to become a governess for the seven children of a wealthy, Austrian widower who has grown into a cold disciplinarian. Soon, the she opens the children to the wonders of life and the joy of music - and eventually softens the heart of their father and gains his love.
- Nevada Assembly’s speaker-elect steps down amid racism controversy
- Obama heads back to D.C. after R&R in Henderson
- School portable fire causes $125,000 in damages
- Report: Amid racism scandal, Nevada Assembly speaker-elect steps down
- Iggy Azalea, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, among winners at American Music Awards