The Sound of Music
Length: 2 hours, 54 minutes
Synopsis: A former nun leaves the convent to become a governess for the seven children of a wealthy, Austrian widower who has grown into a cold disciplinarian. Soon, the she opens the children to the wonders of life and the joy of music - and eventually softens the heart of their father and gains his love.
- Luxury Henderson apartment complex, abandoned during recession, ready for sale
- Photos: New construction on the Strip alters Las Vegas cityscape
- Report: Las Vegas homes among nation’s most overvalued
- Did Child Protective Services drop the ball?
- Strip Scribbles: Suzanne Somers on ‘DWTS’; Garth Brooks; Victor Drai; ‘Pawn Stars’