The Sound of Music
Length: 2 hours, 54 minutes
Synopsis: A former nun leaves the convent to become a governess for the seven children of a wealthy, Austrian widower who has grown into a cold disciplinarian. Soon, the she opens the children to the wonders of life and the joy of music - and eventually softens the heart of their father and gains his love.
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Thousands of dogs and their human friends gather for Bark in the Park
- Blog: Wolf Pack complete huge comeback for 76-72 victory against UNLV
- Gustafsson lines himself up for another shot at Jon Jones