The Smurfs 2 in 3D
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties that he hopes will let him harness the all-powerful, magical Smurf-essence. But when he discovers that only a real Smurf can give him what he wants, and only a secret spell that Smurfette knows can turn the Naughties into real Smurfs, Gargamel kidnaps Smurfette and brings her to Paris. It’s up to Papa, Clumsy, Grouchy, and Vanity to return to our time, reunite with their human friends Patrick and Grace Winslow, and rescue her! Will Smurfette, who has always felt different from the other Smurfs, find a new connection with the Naughties Vexy and Hackus - or will the Smurfs convince her that their love for her is True Blue?
- Final passenger cabin affixed to the High Roller, but work continues
- New health club to open near the Green Valley Ranch Resort in 2014
- Britney Spears arrives: ‘I already feel like home here at Planet Hollywood’
- Joe Downtown: Ballet teacher’s relocation sparks bigger issue with downtown redevelopment
- Criss Angel takes three passengers on the rides of their lives on ‘Believe’