The Royal Ballet's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"
Length: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Synopsis: Those familiar with Lewis Carroll’s literary menagerie of colorful characters will enjoy the clarity with which Christopher Wheeldon portrays them in dance. The whole Company is drawn into the fun, dancing a myriad of quirky characters: a twitchy White Rabbit, a tap dancing Mad Hatter, a sinuous caterpillar and so many more. Alice and the Knave of Hearts, deftly danced by two Royal Ballet Principal dancers, are at the centre of the story, and the role of The Queen of Hearts, another Principal, is wittily captured with hilarious results. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is a brilliantly imagined show and, with a magical score, ingeniously inventive designs and a wealth of theatrical effects, has something for everyone to treasure.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress
- Bobby Flay talks 10th anniversary of Mesa Grill, Las Vegas dining scene
- Linq to host Red Bull Global Rallycross auto race
- Fighters suing Floyd Mayweather Jr. over cable TV bout