Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: Dusty, a plane with dreams of competing as a high-flying air racer. But Dusty’s not exactly built for racing-and he happens to be afraid of heights. So he turns to a seasoned naval aviator who helps Dusty qualify to take on the defending champ of the race circuit. Dusty’s courage is put to the ultimate test as he aims to reach heights he never dreamed possible, giving a spellbound world the inspiration to soar.
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- O’Sheas’ booze sales are intoxicating; Sebastian De-Bachery at Mandalay Bay
- Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian had heart attack, doctors say
- Chefs Week: Giada De Laurentiis talks ‘sensual’ food; Jose Andres; Rick Sandoval
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila