Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: Dusty, a plane with dreams of competing as a high-flying air racer. But Dusty’s not exactly built for racing-and he happens to be afraid of heights. So he turns to a seasoned naval aviator who helps Dusty qualify to take on the defending champ of the race circuit. Dusty’s courage is put to the ultimate test as he aims to reach heights he never dreamed possible, giving a spellbound world the inspiration to soar.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Inmate found dead from apparent suicide at Henderson jail is ID’d
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman vs. Robin Leach at downtown’s Slotzilla zip line?
- Formula One race sought for Las Vegas Strip