Length: 2 hours, 1 minute
Synopsis: Lee Dae-ho is a single father and manager of the 120 story luxurious landmark building complex, Tower Sky in Seoul. He is an earnest employee liked by his colleagues and is secretly in love with Seo Yoon-hee, a restaurant manager. The owner of the complex, Mr. Jo decides to hold a “White Christmas” party for tenants and VIPs on Christmas Day, with helicopters circling above, sprinkling snow onto the party. Whilst the party is in full swing one of the helicopters crashes into the building and the building catches fire. Dae-ho moves quickly to save his daughter Ha-na, Yoon-hee and his colleagues.
- Nazarian out of day-to-day operations at SLS
- Move over, Zappos: There’s another online retailer in town
- Nightclub operator Hakkasan acquiring Light Group in $36 million deal
- Did Las Vegas get cheated in Little League World Series?
- Las Vegas’ underwater mortgage rate improving but still worst in nation