Length: 2 hours, 1 minute
Synopsis: Lee Dae-ho is a single father and manager of the 120 story luxurious landmark building complex, Tower Sky in Seoul. He is an earnest employee liked by his colleagues and is secretly in love with Seo Yoon-hee, a restaurant manager. The owner of the complex, Mr. Jo decides to hold a “White Christmas” party for tenants and VIPs on Christmas Day, with helicopters circling above, sprinkling snow onto the party. Whilst the party is in full swing one of the helicopters crashes into the building and the building catches fire. Dae-ho moves quickly to save his daughter Ha-na, Yoon-hee and his colleagues.
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- Nevada’s Mountain Ridge to face female Philly pitching sensation Mo’ne Davis
- Who is state’s top campaign donor? (Hint: It’s not Adelson or Wynn)
- Another valley Albertsons grocery store set to close
- Courage, leadership, investment needed to effectively push medical tourism here, experts say