Length: 2 hours, 1 minute
Synopsis: Lee Dae-ho is a single father and manager of the 120 story luxurious landmark building complex, Tower Sky in Seoul. He is an earnest employee liked by his colleagues and is secretly in love with Seo Yoon-hee, a restaurant manager. The owner of the complex, Mr. Jo decides to hold a “White Christmas” party for tenants and VIPs on Christmas Day, with helicopters circling above, sprinkling snow onto the party. Whilst the party is in full swing one of the helicopters crashes into the building and the building catches fire. Dae-ho moves quickly to save his daughter Ha-na, Yoon-hee and his colleagues.
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate