Length: 1 hour, 14 minutes
Synopsis: Acclaimed photographer James Balog was once a skeptic about climate change. But through his Extreme Ice Survey, he discovers undeniable evidence of our changing planet. In Chasing Ice, Balog deploys revolutionary time-lapse cameras to capture a multi-year record of the world’s changing glaciers. His hauntingly beautiful videos compress years into seconds and capture ancient mountains of ice in motion as they disappear at a breathtaking rate.
- Police make arrests in robbery, shootings at Summerlin park
- Gorman quarterback makes remarkable play, has 3 TDs in win against Santa Margarita
- Jaymes Vaughan takes a turn for the dramatic; Lacey Schwimmer reunites with ‘DWTS’
- Bash of the Titans: Physical Palo Verde pushes past fellow power Las Vegas
- Police ID suspect in standoff who is linked to fatal shooting