Length: 1 hour, 14 minutes
Synopsis: Acclaimed photographer James Balog was once a skeptic about climate change. But through his Extreme Ice Survey, he discovers undeniable evidence of our changing planet. In Chasing Ice, Balog deploys revolutionary time-lapse cameras to capture a multi-year record of the world’s changing glaciers. His hauntingly beautiful videos compress years into seconds and capture ancient mountains of ice in motion as they disappear at a breathtaking rate.
- ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- 2 Las Vegas Valley schools named among best in the country
- Wynn says gambling not key to casinos’ success — it’s everything else
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban
- An open letter to Tony Hsieh from former DTPer David Gould