Length: 1 hour, 14 minutes
Synopsis: Acclaimed photographer James Balog was once a skeptic about climate change. But through his Extreme Ice Survey, he discovers undeniable evidence of our changing planet. In Chasing Ice, Balog deploys revolutionary time-lapse cameras to capture a multi-year record of the world’s changing glaciers. His hauntingly beautiful videos compress years into seconds and capture ancient mountains of ice in motion as they disappear at a breathtaking rate.
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- A look inside Nevada’s death row with a federal defense attorney
- Group wants to bring marijuana-themed HempFest to Las Vegas
- NFL betting primer: Vegas odds, picks and preview of the AFC East