Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- Nazarian out of day-to-day operations at SLS
- Move over, Zappos: There’s another online retailer in town
- Nightclub operator Hakkasan acquiring Light Group in $36 million deal
- Did Las Vegas get cheated in Little League World Series?
- Las Vegas’ underwater mortgage rate improving but still worst in nation