Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- Developer bashes predecessor for not finishing Summerlin mall
- Strip Scribbles: Bikini tops drop as pool season opens; Daniel Boulud Brasserie confirmed; SHM film
- School police: Parent’s inquiry about relationship led to sub’s arrest
- 2014 Miss USA Pageant heads to the Louisiana bayou in June
- Photos: Miss Nevada, Frank Mir and Jeff Timmons and Men of the Strip toast Rockhouse’s first anniversary