Nederlands Dans Theater "An Evening With Sol Leon and Paul Lightfoot"
Length: 2 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Welcome to the world of the Netherlands Dans Theater’s in-house choreographers Sol León and Paul Lightfoot. During this evening, they take you with them to their artistic universe. You can see the characteristic style of the successful Spanish-British choreographer duo in the humorous “SH-Boom”, and enjoy the powerful theatrical “Same Difference,” set to music by Philip Glass. The closing performance of “Shoot the Moon,” also with the beautiful sounds of Glass, gives you a glimpse into the love lives of several characters.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king
- Bellagio robbery suspect spent stolen cash on prostitutes, police say
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley