Nederlands Dans Theater "An Evening With Sol Leon and Paul Lightfoot"
Length: 2 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Welcome to the world of the Netherlands Dans Theater’s in-house choreographers Sol León and Paul Lightfoot. During this evening, they take you with them to their artistic universe. You can see the characteristic style of the successful Spanish-British choreographer duo in the humorous “SH-Boom”, and enjoy the powerful theatrical “Same Difference,” set to music by Philip Glass. The closing performance of “Shoot the Moon,” also with the beautiful sounds of Glass, gives you a glimpse into the love lives of several characters.
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- Caesars subsidiary to file bankruptcy, restructure finances
- Las Vegas company could print your next car
- Photos: Sexy defeats ugly at Surrender’s holiday sweater contest
- Rebels’ first game on the Strip adds another local venue to their history