Nederlands Dans Theater "An Evening With Sol Leon and Paul Lightfoot"
Length: 2 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Welcome to the world of the Netherlands Dans Theater’s in-house choreographers Sol León and Paul Lightfoot. During this evening, they take you with them to their artistic universe. You can see the characteristic style of the successful Spanish-British choreographer duo in the humorous “SH-Boom”, and enjoy the powerful theatrical “Same Difference,” set to music by Philip Glass. The closing performance of “Shoot the Moon,” also with the beautiful sounds of Glass, gives you a glimpse into the love lives of several characters.
- Demolition of flawed tower at CityCenter delayed again
- Celebrity preview: Beyonce, Andrea Bocelli, NASCAR, Wrangler NFR and Great Santa Run
- Photos: Top NASCAR racecar drivers take to the Strip for their Victory Lap
- Notebook: What’s at stake for UNLV with the impending bowl news
- Metro officer indicted on sexual harassment charges