Nederlands Dans Theater "An Evening With Sol Leon and Paul Lightfoot"
Length: 2 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Welcome to the world of the Netherlands Dans Theater’s in-house choreographers Sol León and Paul Lightfoot. During this evening, they take you with them to their artistic universe. You can see the characteristic style of the successful Spanish-British choreographer duo in the humorous “SH-Boom”, and enjoy the powerful theatrical “Same Difference,” set to music by Philip Glass. The closing performance of “Shoot the Moon,” also with the beautiful sounds of Glass, gives you a glimpse into the love lives of several characters.
- SLS Las Vegas celebration will be a night of champagne wishes and caviar dreams
- Sales of Henderson mountainside mansion lots underway at Ascaya
- SLS signals better times for Las Vegas Strip, broker says
- Just in time: SLS Las Vegas gets gaming license
- Can SLS Las Vegas bring life back to the north end of the Strip?