Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- Billionaire James Packer seeking return to Las Vegas
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- Michael Godard: Las Vegas pop artist witnesses McCarran’s midnight circus
- Boyd Gaming sees slight dip in quarterly revenue
- Health insurance rates likely to rise for Nevadans next year