Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- 6 places in the United States where Las Vegas casino companies want to expand
- State high court ruling favors HOAs over banks on home seizures
- Mayweather called before athletic commission
- Woman arrested in North Las Vegas shooting death
- Weekend best bets: Nevada Ballet, iHeartRadio, Wu-Tang Clan and Jennifer Coolidge