Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- Q+A: George Clooney talks Las Vegas memories, Italy and his Casamigos tequila
- Casino reimburses players in tourney marred by fake chips
- After ‘refocusing of the vision of God,’ Peace Palace on track to be finished by year’s end
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?