Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- Final passenger cabin affixed to the High Roller, but work continues
- Burgers, beer and pizza: How Las Vegas stacks up
- New health club to open near the Green Valley Ranch Resort in 2014
- Garth Brooks returns to Las Vegas after saying goodbye — and this time with his band
- Joe Downtown: Ballet teacher’s relocation sparks bigger issue with downtown redevelopment