Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- Skeletal remains of two people found in Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- Tinashe hosts her ‘Aquarius’ album release party at Tao
- L.A. Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee
- Tyler Posey celebrates his 23rd birthday at Hakkasan in MGM Grand