Love Is All You Need
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Philip, an Englishman living in Denmark, is a lonely, middle-aged widower and estranged single father. Ida is a Danish hairdresser, recuperating from a long bout of illness, who’s just been left by her husband for a younger woman, Tilde. The fates of these two bruised souls are about to intertwine, as they embark for a trip to Italy to attend the wedding of Patrick and Astrid, Philip’s son and Ida’s daughter.
- Investors are flipping fewer Nevada homes, report finds
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 12 winners against the spread
- Why Obama chose Las Vegas to rally public support for immigration plan
- UNLV legend remembers Final Four battles with Duke
- Great Santa Run: Hostess Holly Madison, mayor’s $10K challenge, grand marshals Chippendales