Love Is All You Need
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Philip, an Englishman living in Denmark, is a lonely, middle-aged widower and estranged single father. Ida is a Danish hairdresser, recuperating from a long bout of illness, who’s just been left by her husband for a younger woman, Tilde. The fates of these two bruised souls are about to intertwine, as they embark for a trip to Italy to attend the wedding of Patrick and Astrid, Philip’s son and Ida’s daughter.
- Strip Scribbles: Big & Rich, Tiesto, Channing Tatum and Niall Horan
- Olive Garden defends breadstick policy
- New Pia Zadora show on hold after accident; months of recuperation ahead
- Latest storm threat brings flash flood watch for Las Vegas
- UFC legend Randy Couture begins run on ‘Dancing With the Stars’