Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: The need for human connection is told through interweaving stories: A hard-working lawyer is attached to his cell phone, but can’t find the time to communicate with his family. An estranged couple uses the internet as a way to escape from their lifeless marriage. A widowed former police officer struggles to raise a son who is cyber-bullying a classmate. An ambitious journalist learns of a teen performing on an adult-only site and sees this as a career-making story.
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- The Sun’s July Nine: A look at some of last month’s notorious crimes
- 2 survive shooting near busy Las Vegas intersection
- Bally move makes it one of two industry ‘behemoths,’ analyst says
- Scientific Games strikes $3.3B deal to buy Bally Technologies