Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
Length: 2 hours, 27 minutes
Synopsis: Set in the rustic surroundings of a village in Haryana, India, Harry Mandola is a wealthy industrialist who loves his drink, his daughter Bijlee and the unusual bond they both share with Harry’s man friday, Matru. Much to her father’s delight, Bijlee is all set to marry Baadal, the son of a powerful politician Chaudhari Devi. This alliance which is far from just being a simple union of two young people becomes the seed for a story that brings twists and turns in the lives of Matru, Bijlee and Mandola.
- Developers building luxury apartments next to Shops at Summerlin
- With a wink and nod, activist plans BundyFest! to protest rancher Cliven Bundy
- Bern’s-Eye View: New arena pushes Las Vegas forward but isn’t game-changing
- Nevada to investigate short sale flipping
- Family law attorney warns high times might lead to loss of custody