Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
Length: 2 hours, 27 minutes
Synopsis: Set in the rustic surroundings of a village in Haryana, India, Harry Mandola is a wealthy industrialist who loves his drink, his daughter Bijlee and the unusual bond they both share with Harry’s man friday, Matru. Much to her father’s delight, Bijlee is all set to marry Baadal, the son of a powerful politician Chaudhari Devi. This alliance which is far from just being a simple union of two young people becomes the seed for a story that brings twists and turns in the lives of Matru, Bijlee and Mandola.
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Ela Darling’s journey from librarian to porn star
- 2 suspects sought in sports book robbery at the M Resort
- The Shortinos’ famed Caddy: Gone in 60 minutes
- Once again, Patriots could stick it to Las Vegas sports books in the Super Bowl
- Q+A: Nevada’s top gaming regulator on his perspective as physician, why pot is no-no