Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
Length: 2 hours, 27 minutes
Synopsis: Set in the rustic surroundings of a village in Haryana, India, Harry Mandola is a wealthy industrialist who loves his drink, his daughter Bijlee and the unusual bond they both share with Harry’s man friday, Matru. Much to her father’s delight, Bijlee is all set to marry Baadal, the son of a powerful politician Chaudhari Devi. This alliance which is far from just being a simple union of two young people becomes the seed for a story that brings twists and turns in the lives of Matru, Bijlee and Mandola.
- Gaming industry could soon grow — or shrink — in these 5 places
- Google tip led to Metro officer’s arrest on child porn counts
- Allegiant jet returns to Las Vegas airport after reported engine trouble
- DUI arrest for Henderson cop driving wrong way on highway
- Nevada solar plant workers get nearly $2 million in back pay