Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
Length: 2 hours, 27 minutes
Synopsis: Set in the rustic surroundings of a village in Haryana, India, Harry Mandola is a wealthy industrialist who loves his drink, his daughter Bijlee and the unusual bond they both share with Harry’s man friday, Matru. Much to her father’s delight, Bijlee is all set to marry Baadal, the son of a powerful politician Chaudhari Devi. This alliance which is far from just being a simple union of two young people becomes the seed for a story that brings twists and turns in the lives of Matru, Bijlee and Mandola.
- Golden Gate President Mark Brandenburg: Which hotel is the greatest L.V. survivor?
- Twitter users defend ‘War Machine’ against assault charges
- NHL says no credibility to report of Las Vegas expansion team
- Baltimore’s first casino highlights gaming trend toward urban areas
- Toddler pulled from backyard pool dies at hospital