In the Family
Length: 2 hours, 49 minutes
Synopsis: In the town of Martin, Tennessee, Chip Hines, a precocious six year old, has only known life with his two dads, Cody and Joey. And a good life it is. When Cody dies suddenly in a car accident, Joey and Chip struggle to find their footing again. Just as they begin to, Cody’s will reveals that he named his sister as Chip’s guardian. The years of Joey’s acceptance into the family unravel as Chip is taken away from him. In his now solitary home life, Joey searches for a solution. The law is not on his side, but friends are. Armed with their comfort and inspired by memories of Cody, Joey finds a path to peace with the family and closer to his son.
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?