The World's End
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: 20 years after attempting an epic pub crawl, five childhood friends reunite when one of them becomes hellbent on trying the drinking marathon again. They are convinced to stage an encore by mate Gary King, a 40-year old man trapped at the cigarette end of his teens, who drags his reluctant pals to their hometown and once again attempts to reach the fabled pub - The World’s End. As they attempt to reconcile the past and present, they realize the real struggle is for the future, not just theirs but humankind’s. Reaching The World’s End is the least of their worries.
- Nightlife at SLS Las Vegas: Life Nightclub, The Sayers Club and Foxtail
- Police: Car hits baby stroller, takes off
- ‘O’ artist released from hospital after suffering injury during show
- Nonprofit can make 4 million bars of soap a year at NLV plant
- After OK’ing booze restictions on Fremont, Las Vegas turns attention to street performers