Length: 1 hour, 56 minutes
Synopsis: Ray Breslin, the world’s foremost authority on structural security, agrees to take on one last job: breaking out of an ultra-secret, high-tech facility called “The Tomb.” But when he is wrongly imprisoned, he must recruit fellow inmate Emil Rottmayer to help devise a daring, nearly impossible plan to escape from the most protected and fortified prison ever built.
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon and Sofia Vergara
- Canelo vs. Angulo weigh-in: Boxers a bit on heavy side but make bout official
- Joe Downtown: Does state’s lawsuit hinder Huntridge momentum?
- Kobalt Tools 400 betting odds: Favorites have burned the field
- Chancellor calls for tuition hike at UNLV; student leaders object