The Thieves (Dodookdeul)
Length: 2 hours, 16 minutes
Synopsis: It’s the score of their lives - if they can pull it off. Five thieves at the top of their game, and the crew is assembling for their biggest job yet. Popie’s the muscle and brains, Pepsee’s the safecracker. Yenicall climbs walls, Zampano is the strategy man, and Chewingum is the master of disguise. But this new score - it’s hot. Maybe too hot. But who can resist the Tear of The Sun: a 318-carat diamond, worth 20 million dollars, and locked away in a casino. The vault is impenetrable, the location covered in cops, and everyone knows there’s no honor among thieves - especially not the crew Macao Park, Popie’s old partner, has forced their team to work with. As they gear up and stroll into the casino with a plan, skills, and a whole lot of nerve, they quickly learn that avoiding the cops may not be their toughest problem. What’s Macao Park’s real motive? Who will betray them all? And who will walk away with the diamond?
- Metro officers shoot, kill man who pointed gun at them
- Live blog: Gorman downs Reed 48-14 for fifth straight state championship
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Round 2 action moves past winners up rankings for possible gold buckles
- Blog: Rebels’ 2nd half not good enough in 63-58 loss at No. 2 Arizona
- One for the thumb: Gorman rides QB Cunningham to fifth straight title