Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: The film continues the legendary story of the homicidal Sawyer family, picking up where Tobe Hooper’s 1974 horror classic left off in Newt, Texas, where for decades people went missing without a trace. Decades later and hundreds of miles away from the original massacre, a young woman named Heather learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from a grandmother she never knew she had. After embarking on a road trip with friends to uncover her roots, she finds she is the sole owner of a lavish, isolated Victorian mansion. But her newfound wealth comes at a price as she stumbles upon a horror that awaits her in the mansion’s dank cellars.
- Reid’s legacy will touch future generations of Nevadans
- Did Pacquiao have a better chance of beating Mayweather five years ago?
- Vegas picks and a preview of Sunday’s Elite 8 NCAA games
- Sun editorial: Congressmen’s willingness to cash in on Yucca Mountain endangers Nevadans
- Ownership changes, but strip club drama for Club Paradise remains