Length: 2 hours, 19 minutes
Synopsis: Following the suspicious death of a popular film star who plunged into the waters in his car, Inspector Shekhawat investigates in order to determine whether it was an accident, or a crime. To find the truth in this complex case, he will be forced to confront his past.
- Nina DiGregorio: Learning to love Las Vegas through the eyes of a small-town New Yorker
- Two passengers escape Ferrari fire on Interstate 15
- Demonstrators protest dolphin captivity at the Mirage
- Brad Paisley brings ‘Moonshine’ to Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan
- Man hit by car after crashing his own loses leg Sunday morning