Length: 2 hours
Synopsis: This film is a provocative, visceral thriller that follows the story of an advertising executive who is abruptly kidnapped and held hostage for 20 years in solitary confinement. When he is inexplicably released, he embarks on an obsessive mission to discover who orchestrated his bizarre and torturous punishment only to find he is still trapped in a web of conspiracy and torment.
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- World Food Championships winner Ricardo Heredia is a rising star
- How Obama’s plan could affect Nevada families
- Bright lights, big city and bigger opponent await UNLV in NYC
- Jose Canseco admits story about finger falling off was a hoax