Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: In 1988, Chilean military dictator Augusto Pinochet, due to international pressure, is forced to call a plebiscite on his presidency. The country will vote YES or NO to Pinochet extending his rule for another eight years. Opposition leaders for the NO persuade a brash young advertising executive, Rene Saavedra, to spearhead their campaign. Against all odds, with scant resources and under scrutiny by the despot’s minions, Saavedra and his team devise an audacious plan to win the election and set Chile free.
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Q+A: Clay Walker talks the Venetian, NFR, Multiple Sclerosis, blackjack and his life lessons
- Temperatures plunge into the 20s; snow in forecast
- Photos: NASCAR renews for three years of Champion’s Week in Las Vegas; a second race at LVMS?