The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Superstar magicians Burt Wonderstone and Anton Marvelton have ruled the Las Vegas strip for years, raking in millions with illusions as big as Burt’s growing ego. But lately the duo’s greatest deception is their public friendship, while secretly they’ve grown to loathe each other. Facing cutthroat competition from guerilla street magician Steve Gray, whose cult following surges with each outrageous stunt, even their show looks stale. But there’s still a chance Burt and Anton can save the act-both onstage and off-if Burt can get back in touch with what made him love magic in the first place.
- Las Vegas home prices rising, but still a ways to go
- Shania Twain announces end of Caesars Palace residency
- Lady Gaga proves that she’s the ultimate showgirl at MGM Grand
- Las Vegas man arrested at Pa. casino has gambling-cheat record
- Court upholds $1M judgment against firm in Wal-Mart customer’s death