The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Superstar magicians Burt Wonderstone and Anton Marvelton have ruled the Las Vegas strip for years, raking in millions with illusions as big as Burt’s growing ego. But lately the duo’s greatest deception is their public friendship, while secretly they’ve grown to loathe each other. Facing cutthroat competition from guerilla street magician Steve Gray, whose cult following surges with each outrageous stunt, even their show looks stale. But there’s still a chance Burt and Anton can save the act-both onstage and off-if Burt can get back in touch with what made him love magic in the first place.
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Q+A: Bebe Rexha can’t stop drinking about you at Hyde Bellagio
- Does ‘Home Mean Nevada’ to you? Take this quiz to find out
- South Point aims to put Las Vegas at center of bowling universe
- On the national stage, Dean Heller quietly steps out of Harry Reid’s shadow