Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: HITCHCOCK is a love story about one of the most influential filmmakers of the last century, Alfred Hitchcock and his wife and partner Alma Reville. The film takes place during the making of Hitchcock’s seminal movie Psycho.
- Police: Suspected gunman in triple slaying shot himself
- Where you reside holds a key to a longer life in the valley
- Bankrupt Caesars unit gets court’s approval to use cash, for now
- Bearing other arms: Lawmakers take stab at loosening knife laws
- Rebels’ seniors trying to get on roll and keep careers going as long as possible