Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Following a mysterious explosion in a busy London market, the police swoop, a suspect is detained, and the country prepares for one of the most high-profile trials in British legal history. Two exceptional lawyers with a romantic history step into a dangerous web of secrets and lies, and when evidence points to a British Secret Service cover up, it’s not just their reputations, but their lives that are at stake.
- Teen accused of assault, attempted kidnapping at Galleria at Sunset mall
- Woman found dead in street near Stratosphere; police say no foul play
- Pedestrian, 78, seriously injured in hit-and-run on Flamingo
- Findlay Prep holds off Gorman with blocked shot at the buzzer
- Blog: UNLV capitalizes on mistake, fights its way to 79-77 win against Utah State