Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Following a mysterious explosion in a busy London market, the police swoop, a suspect is detained, and the country prepares for one of the most high-profile trials in British legal history. Two exceptional lawyers with a romantic history step into a dangerous web of secrets and lies, and when evidence points to a British Secret Service cover up, it’s not just their reputations, but their lives that are at stake.
- Allegiant CEO buys Las Vegas Boulevard wedding chapel
- 2013 Miss Asian Las Vegas Catherine Ho describes herself as role model, mentor
- High-octane ‘Limelight’ at the Plaza captures spirit of The Roaring ’20s
- At public hearing, concern over proposed stadium’s financing
- Major speculative industrial project begins in North Las Vegas