Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Following a mysterious explosion in a busy London market, the police swoop, a suspect is detained, and the country prepares for one of the most high-profile trials in British legal history. Two exceptional lawyers with a romantic history step into a dangerous web of secrets and lies, and when evidence points to a British Secret Service cover up, it’s not just their reputations, but their lives that are at stake.
- Joe Downtown: Does state’s lawsuit hinder Huntridge momentum?
- Kobalt Tools 400 betting odds: Favorites have burned the field
- Chancellor calls for tuition hike at UNLV; student leaders object
- Cops, bailiffs and jail guards: Dissecting Nevada’s officer categories
- Boeing 777: One of the most popular, safest jets