Ballet in Cinema: An Evening With Kylián/Inger/Walerski from the Netherlands Dans Theater
Length: 1 hour, 58 minutes
Synopsis: The world-famous choreographer Jirí Kylián is a source of inspiration to many. For over thirty years he has been the artistic director and in-house choreographer of Nederlands Dans Theater, an elite group of dancers who are considered “the most balletic modern dancers in the world” (The Times). In An Evening with Kylián/Inger/Walerski, two of Kylián’s ballets from the renowned “Black&White” series are presented alongside works by one of his protégés, NDT dancer and choreographer Medhi Walerski, and “Swan Song” by NDT resident choreographers León and Lightfoot. Don’t miss this incredible evening of dance - The New York Times raves “If you see one live performance this year… Nederlands Dans Theater is the one to see.”
- Is Holly Madison going to star in a cabaret lounge at Mandalay Bay?
- Greyhound subsidiary offering L.A.-Las Vegas bus rides starting at $1
- Criss Angel reveals new Luxor show to run during rehab for shoulder surgery
- Allegiant Air to sell pain relievers during flights
- Freshman forward decides to leave Rebels program