Ballet in Cinema: An Evening With Kylián/Inger/Walerski from the Netherlands Dans Theater
Length: 1 hour, 58 minutes
Synopsis: The world-famous choreographer Jirí Kylián is a source of inspiration to many. For over thirty years he has been the artistic director and in-house choreographer of Nederlands Dans Theater, an elite group of dancers who are considered “the most balletic modern dancers in the world” (The Times). In An Evening with Kylián/Inger/Walerski, two of Kylián’s ballets from the renowned “Black&White” series are presented alongside works by one of his protégés, NDT dancer and choreographer Medhi Walerski, and “Swan Song” by NDT resident choreographers León and Lightfoot. Don’t miss this incredible evening of dance - The New York Times raves “If you see one live performance this year… Nederlands Dans Theater is the one to see.”
- Mayweather-Maidana rematch leads to another fan stampede at MGM Grand
- Beating Manny Pacquiao is all that’s left for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Playboy Playmate Jessica Burciaga hosts at Crazy Horse III Gentlemen’s Club
- Movement stalled on development in Symphony Park
- Rebels’ comeback comes up short in 48-34 loss to Northern Illinois