Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Nevada justices may be growing weary of inmate’s frequent appeals