Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Preview: Soft opening of Holly Madison’s 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque sizzles
- Developers building luxury apartments next to Shops at Summerlin
- With a wink and nod, activist plans BundyFest! to protest rancher Cliven Bundy
- Bern’s-Eye View: New arena pushes Las Vegas forward but isn’t game-changing
- Couple barricaded in home with their 2 children surrender, police say