Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Skeletal remains of two people found in Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- LA Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee
- Tinashe hosts her ‘Aquarius’ album release party at Tao
- Tyler Posey celebrates his 23rd birthday at Hakkasan in MGM Grand