Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Week 16 NFL picks against the spread for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Junior college recruit impressed with UNLV’s style in Wednesday’s win
- Valley barbecue best Top Notch shuts its doors
- Sen. Harry Reid diagnosed with exhaustion, released from hospital
- Party Patrol photos: Panic! At the Disco, Krewella, more at Light; Las Vegas Weekly soiree at Tropicana