Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes
- 2014 PBR World Finals: Parties galore and Bushwacker set to retire
- Police: Suspect fires shots at carjacking scene in Spring Valley