Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Picking the props: 10 winning wagers to make on the Super Bowl
- Photos: ‘Frank: The Man, The Music,’ Yardbird celebrate at Venetian-Palazzo
- Injured Okonoboh leads Rebels to payback 67-62 victory at UNR
- White Castle reopens after closing to restock amid huge crowds
- Judge says Caesars bankruptcy case will proceed in Illinois