Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Celebrity preview: Liberace, Shania Twain, Chumlee, Pentatonix, Roseanne, Jay Leno
- Rice not ruling out lesser postseason tournaments for UNLV this season
- Gorman uses second-half burst to beat Palo Verde, win historic title
- Woman critically burned trying to put out house fire
- Blog: Gorman nets another state title with 74-54 victory over Palo Verde