Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- $21,000 falls off armored truck after casino pickup
- Life at SLS promises to break the formulaic EDM bubble
- Couple found dead in murder-suicide, police say
- Who is state’s top campaign donor? (Hint: It’s not Adelson or Wynn)