Any Day Now
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Inspired by a true story from the late 1970s and touching on legal and social issues that are as relevant today as they were 35 years ago, a powerful tale of love, acceptance and family. When a teenager with Down syndrome is abandoned by his mother, a gay couple takes him in and becomes the loving family he’s never had. But when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by authorities, the men are forced to fight a biased legal system to save the life of the child they have come to love as their own.
- Opportunity Village’s $136M goal includes 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, Great Santa Run
- Police: Man fatally shot in parking lot had pulled gun on people
- Authorities ID 2 women killed in crash while following relatives
- Will Hurricane Odile bring more flooding to Las Vegas?
- Strip Scribbles: Big & Rich, Tiesto, Channing Tatum and Niall Horan