A Late Quartet
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The film tells the story of a beloved cellist of a world-renowned string quartet who receives a life changing diagnosis, the group’s future suddenly hangs in the balance: suppressed emotions, competing egos, and uncontrollable passions threaten to derail years of friendship and collaboration. As they are about to play their 25th anniversary concert, quite possibly their last, only their intimate bond and the power of music can preserve their legacy. Inspired by and structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor, the film pays homage to chamber music and the cultural world of New York.
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- Couple found dead in murder-suicide, police say
- Who is state’s top campaign donor? (Hint: It’s not Adelson or Wynn)
- Nevada’s Mountain Ridge to face female Philly pitching sensation Mo’ne Davis
- Manager and producer Seth Yudof: Las Vegas entertainment then and ow!