A Late Quartet
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The film tells the story of a beloved cellist of a world-renowned string quartet who receives a life changing diagnosis, the group’s future suddenly hangs in the balance: suppressed emotions, competing egos, and uncontrollable passions threaten to derail years of friendship and collaboration. As they are about to play their 25th anniversary concert, quite possibly their last, only their intimate bond and the power of music can preserve their legacy. Inspired by and structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor, the film pays homage to chamber music and the cultural world of New York.
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- ‘Absinthe’ is sexier, raunchier than ever on third anniversary at Caesars
- Las Vegas locales featured on Guy Fieri’s ‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’
- 2-year-old girl killed by van after wandering into street
- Miller adds basketball pedigree, experience to Rebels coaching staff