A Late Quartet
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The film tells the story of a beloved cellist of a world-renowned string quartet who receives a life changing diagnosis, the group’s future suddenly hangs in the balance: suppressed emotions, competing egos, and uncontrollable passions threaten to derail years of friendship and collaboration. As they are about to play their 25th anniversary concert, quite possibly their last, only their intimate bond and the power of music can preserve their legacy. Inspired by and structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor, the film pays homage to chamber music and the cultural world of New York.
- New-home sales in Las Vegas slide in first half of 2014
- Brannon Braga discusses his ‘Star Trek’ legacy, ‘Cosmos,’ haters and James Bond
- Task force: Graduate medical education a key to solving Nevada’s doctor shortage
- Las Vegas Strip’s first Bitcoin ATM becomes operational
- Report: White Castle on its way to the Las Vegas Strip