A Late Quartet
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The film tells the story of a beloved cellist of a world-renowned string quartet who receives a life changing diagnosis, the group’s future suddenly hangs in the balance: suppressed emotions, competing egos, and uncontrollable passions threaten to derail years of friendship and collaboration. As they are about to play their 25th anniversary concert, quite possibly their last, only their intimate bond and the power of music can preserve their legacy. Inspired by and structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor, the film pays homage to chamber music and the cultural world of New York.
- Will Wrangler National Finals Rodeo up and get all Miss America on us?
- Britney Spears is back in Las Vegas to begin stage rehearsals for ‘Piece of Me’
- With its third anniversary approaching, Cosmo evolves its nightlife program
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Ah-nuld attends Round 5; 2014 Miss Rodeo America is crowned
- Sexual harassment? Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand