A Late Quartet
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The film tells the story of a beloved cellist of a world-renowned string quartet who receives a life changing diagnosis, the group’s future suddenly hangs in the balance: suppressed emotions, competing egos, and uncontrollable passions threaten to derail years of friendship and collaboration. As they are about to play their 25th anniversary concert, quite possibly their last, only their intimate bond and the power of music can preserve their legacy. Inspired by and structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor, the film pays homage to chamber music and the cultural world of New York.
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 16 winners against the spread
- Executive VP Alan Feldman: ‘Las Vegas is the least hypocritical place in the universe’