Length: 2 hours, 4 minutes
Synopsis: The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- MGM, Wynn to take on $1 billion in debt each for projects
- Builders struggle as new-home sales slow
- Incoming Assembly Speaker Ira Hansen under fire over racist remarks
- Casinos push back on Massachusetts gambling limits