Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Kate and Charlie like to have a good time. Their marriage thrives on a shared fondness for music, laughter … and getting smashed. When Kate’s partying spirals into hard-core asocial behavior, compromising her job as an elementary schoolteacher, something’s got to give. But change isn’t exactly a cakewalk. Sobriety means she will have to confront the lies she’s been spinning at work, her troubling relationship with her mother, and the nature of her bond with Charlie.
- Arizona knocks Rebels around the field for second straight season
- MMA fighter ‘War Machine’ extradited from California, booked into Clark County jail
- Gorman gets spark from sophomore duo, wins at Servite
- Real rockers Arsenal fuel ‘Rock of Ages’ at the Venetian
- Tove Lo toasts grand opening of The Sayers Club; Rebecca & Fiona at Foxtail