Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Kate and Charlie like to have a good time. Their marriage thrives on a shared fondness for music, laughter … and getting smashed. When Kate’s partying spirals into hard-core asocial behavior, compromising her job as an elementary schoolteacher, something’s got to give. But change isn’t exactly a cakewalk. Sobriety means she will have to confront the lies she’s been spinning at work, her troubling relationship with her mother, and the nature of her bond with Charlie.
- Teen riding in truck bed critically injured in rollover crash; driver arrested
- Company gets $70 million grant for biofuels plant east of Reno
- Porn Wars: Is Las Vegas the new Silicone Valley?
- Street racer suffers serious injuries in crash, Metro Police say
- Motley Crue frontman hoping to pack the arena again — for football