Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Kate and Charlie like to have a good time. Their marriage thrives on a shared fondness for music, laughter … and getting smashed. When Kate’s partying spirals into hard-core asocial behavior, compromising her job as an elementary schoolteacher, something’s got to give. But change isn’t exactly a cakewalk. Sobriety means she will have to confront the lies she’s been spinning at work, her troubling relationship with her mother, and the nature of her bond with Charlie.
- IGT exec on the future of gaming: Interchangeable titles for social media, online real-money play and brick-and-mortar casinos
- Outdoor Bally’s mall modeled on Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar
- Reid confident Congress to pass immigration bill, says Boehner will cave in
- Tony Hsieh to open skating rink behind Gold Spike downtown
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?