Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Kate and Charlie like to have a good time. Their marriage thrives on a shared fondness for music, laughter … and getting smashed. When Kate’s partying spirals into hard-core asocial behavior, compromising her job as an elementary schoolteacher, something’s got to give. But change isn’t exactly a cakewalk. Sobriety means she will have to confront the lies she’s been spinning at work, her troubling relationship with her mother, and the nature of her bond with Charlie.
- Picking the props: 10 winning wagers to make on the Super Bowl
- Photos: ‘Frank: The Man, The Music,’ Yardbird celebrate at Venetian-Palazzo
- Injured Okonoboh leads Rebels to payback 67-62 victory at UNR
- Judge says Caesars bankruptcy case will proceed in Illinois
- White Castle reopens after closing to restock amid huge crowds