Battle of the Year
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: Battle of the Year is an international dance crew tournament that attracts all the best teams from around the world, but the Americans haven’t won in fifteen years. Los Angeles Hip Hop mogul Dante wants to put the country that started the Sport back on top. He enlists his hard-luck friend Blake, who was a championship basketball coach, to coach his team. Armed with the theory that the right coach can make any team champions, they assemble a Dream Team of all the best dancers across the country. With only three months until Battle of the Year, Blake has to use every tactic he knows to get twelve talented individuals to come together as a team if they’re going to bring the Trophy back to America where it started.
- Citing ‘communistic mentality,’ son of Cliven Bundy withdraws children from county school
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 1 on the gridiron
- Military plane makes emergency landing at McCarran
- Utah university removes Harry Reid’s name from center
- Victim’s family feels sorry for girl who shot him