Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: Maria, Henry and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her.
- Photos: Farrah Abraham’s weekend at Ghostbar Dayclub, AVN and Life
- Las Vegas teen was ‘living out his dream’ before death at college dorm
- Charges added in Metro Police officer robbery, assault case
- Photos: Nick Cannon sets social media ablaze with Drai’s visit with Amber Rose
- Union says it won’t stand by as GOP attacks collective bargaining