Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: Maria, Henry and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her.
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Dining News & Notes: José’s SLS specials and a new Vegas food TV show
- Man dies in North Las Vegas motorcycle accident
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab