Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: Maria, Henry and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her.
- Downtown Grand names 4 new executives
- Las Vegas Strip’s first bitcoin ATM becomes operational
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- Police release video of shooting at Las Vegas Strip mall
- Alfredo Sandoval: Mercadito is ‘the story of three brothers changing Las Vegas one taco at a time’