Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: After India’s father dies in an auto accident, her Uncle Charlie, who she never knew existed, comes to live with her and her emotionally unstable mother. Soon after his arrival, she comes to suspect this mysterious, charming man has ulterior motives, but instead of feeling outrage or horror, this friendless girl becomes increasingly infatuated with him.
- Food 4 Less pulling out of the Las Vegas market
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Nurse defying Ebola quarantine once worked for Southern Nevada Health District
- Boyd Q3 revenue up slightly; loss slashed by more than half
- You’ve got one more day to say goodbye to the Freakin’ Frog