Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: David Wozniak is a 42-year old lovable but perpetual screw up who finally decides to take control of his life. A habitual sperm donor in his youth, he discovers that he’s the biological father of 533 children, 142 of whom are trying to force the fertility clinic to reveal the true identity of the prolific donor code-name Starbuck.
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’